Jacket Potato with Tuna and Salad (Pescetarian)
2 hour 5~ min cook time.
- 160g of tinned tuna steak in brine
- Tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 2 baking potatoes
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 10 cherry tomatoes chopped in half
- 1/3 of a cucumber sliced
- 2 celery sticks sliced
- Fry light
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Sprinkle of ground black pepper
- Set the oven to 390°F or 200°C for fan ovens or 430°F or 220°C for non-fan ovens. Cover the jacket in a spray oil such as fry light and wrap with foil.
- After 1 and a half hours open up the foil to crisp the skin – cook this for another 30 minutes. Continue with the next step whilst the potato is cooking.
- Whilst the jacket is cooking, wash the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and celery. Pull off enough lettuce to suit your needs (DO NOT CHOP LETTUCE AS METAL REACTS WITH IT IN A BAD WAY), You’ve now got your salad – douse in a tablespoon of olive oil.
- After 25 minutes, open the tin of tuna and put into an empty bowl. Mix with the mayonnaise and a dash of ground black pepper.
- When the potatoes are cooked, serve as shown in the picture.